$459.00 Sale price$229.00 Save $230.00
Dress your bedroom with this bright and beautiful premium bedding set with prints that goes way beyond your imagination, exactly how ones spring should be, gladly opening up to new possibilities, being cheerful and vibrant, spring in itself is like a dance of nature.
Made of the finest Egyptian cotton (hailed as the "King of cotton"), offering a range of beautiful prints, the heavenly nature that surrounds us being laid upon your bed is sure to elevate the mood of your personal space.
Fabric:Egyptian cotton. Pattern:Printed.
NOTE: Pillow filler and comforter are not included.
Queen size 200x230cm (78.7x90.6″) - Set of 4: 1 x Duvet Cover: 200x230cm (78.7x90.6″) 1 x Bedsheet: 245x250cm (96.5x98.4″) 2 x Pillowcases: 48x74cm (18.9x29.1″)
King size 220x240cm (86.6x94.5″) - Set of 4: 1 x Duvet Cover: 220x240cm (86.6x94.5″) 1 x Bedsheet: 245x270cm (96.5x106.3″) 2 x Pillowcases: 48x74cm (18.9x29.1″)
We are glad to bring our customers great value and service. That’s why we provide FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING from our warehouses in United States, Europe and Asia by USPS, FedEx and DHL.
We are proud to offer international shipping services. However, there are some locations we are currently unable to provide shipping services to.
Estimated shipping time*
Australia, New Zealand
Central and South America
*Processing time of 1-3 business days is not included.
*All shipping times exclude clearance/customs delays.
Please note, that due to COVID-19, many shipping companies are prioritizing the shipments and receiving of emergency and necessary medical equipment. This could mean that your package may be withheld with the shipping company for an extended period of time which would lead to longer wait times and delays. We hope you understand, as this is something completely out of our control.
Full list of the countries to which we deliver can be found here. If you do not find your country in the list, you can contact us firstname.lastname@example.org we will provide individual logistics solution.
If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us email@example.com.
Keep all your Duveart items made of EGYPTIAN COTTON looking their best with these general care tips:
Avoid products containing benzoyl peroxide, alpha hydroxy acids and chlorine bleach. These items may include: skin care and acne medication, hair products and dyes, cosmetics, toothpastes and household cleaning products.
Wash on 40 degrees.
Use a gentle wash cycle.
Air-dry where possible.
Iron on a low heat.
Do not use fabric softeners, dryer sheets, harsh liquid or powdered detergents.
Don't wash with clothing – zippers, hooks, etc. cause abrasion.
Wash similar items together – same color and fabric.
Egyptian Cotton bedding is a high-quality item with a truly luxurious feel. Treated well, that stunning quality will last for years to come.
1. EURO SHAM Euro sham is a large, decorative pillow covering. Finished with flanges, and featuring an envelope closure, this square shaped sham is placed at the back of the bed to ground the design.
2. SHAM Sham is a decorative pillow covering available in standard, king, and queen sizes. It can be placed in front of the euro sham to enhance the next layer of design, or serve as an alternative to the regular pillowcase.
3. PILLOWCASES A practical component of the bed, our pillowcases are sold as pairs and feature a wide side opening for the simple application and removal of pillow inserts.
4. FITTED SHEET The fitted sheet fits tightly over the mattress with elastic corners. Our fitted sheets are essential for defining a taut and crisp bed.
5. FLAT SHEET The flat sheet is placed on top of the fitted sheet, and can fold over your top layer of bedding.
6. COVERLET Coverlets are perfect for colder nights as an extra layer under the duvet, or as a decorative layer on top with the duvet folded at the foot of the bed.
7. DUVET 7.1 DUVET COVERS Analogy: duvet is to duvet cover as pillow is to pillowcase. A duvet cover is a protective layer that slips over the duvet and has a closure. With duvet covers, you can also quickly and easily change the look of your bed and room without having to completely redecorate. Duvet covers serve as a decorative covering for our comforters. Our discrete buttons/zips enclosure secures the insert, while allowing for easy removal for laundering. Inserts sold separately. The duvet cover also allows you to change your style or color choice of your bedding with the simple switch of the cover. This allows for easy changes from season to season.
7.2 COMFORTERS Typically, a comforter is a thick, quilted, fluffy blanket that is used to keep you warm. It is usually filled with synthetic fiber filler which is quilted or stitched to secure the filling and keep it evenly distributed. Unlike a duvet, the comforter only forms one piece of all of your bed linens. It is intended to sit on top of your sheets and those who want a layered look might prefer this. Comforters are usually sold in bedding sets that have coordinating separates and makes decorating easy.
8. THROW BLANKET Drape the throws at the end of the bed, or toss them over the side of a sofa, for an inviting and cozy feel.
9. DECORATIVE PILLOWS Inspiring and versatile, the decorative pillow is the centerpiece and personality of the bed. A decorative pillow can infuse texture, color, style, and depth.